Peter Lerangis’s books have sold over 6.5 million copies and been translated into 35 languages. His nine N.Y. Times bestsellers include the entire Seven Wonders series and his 39 Clues contributions. His YA novel Somebody, Please Tell Me Who I Am, won an ALA Schneider Award, and his latest adventures are the Max Tilt and Throwback trilogies. He’s also performed on Broadway, run a marathon, rock-climbed in Yosemite during a 6.1 earthquake, and graduated Harvard with a degree in biochemistry. www.peterlerangis.com
– ALA Schneider Award for best book depicting the disability experience
– ALA Quick Picks
– Multiple Junior Library Guild Awards
– ALA Best Books
– New York Public Library Best Books
– Bank Street Library Best Books
3 Fun Facts
1. My left pinkie has camptodactyly, which means it can’t straighten, and I have worked it into the plot of a book.
2. I sang and acted in a Broadway show.
3. The letters of my full name can be rearranged into Sergeant Peril.