Beth Ferry reads and writes by the beach in New Jersey where she finds inspiration in the salty air. She is the author of over 30 books including: Stick and Stone, The Scarecrow and The Umbrella. In addition to writing picture books, Beth also writes early graphic novels including Fox & Rabbit, Crab & Snail, and Stick & Stone. Beth is very fond of the ampersand. You can learn more at bethferry.com.
– New York Times bestseller
– Amazon Best Book of the Month
– Amazon Best Book of the Year
– Indie Kids’ Next List Pick
– Junior Library Guild Selection
– State Awards
3 Fun Facts
1. Beth has two turtles named Stick and Stone.
2. Beth once rescued an upside down horseshoe crab.
3. Beth’s favorite word is anticipation.