Anna Raffis an award-winning illustrator of several books for children. Before her career as an illustrator, Anna was a designer at The Metropolitan Museum of Art and several children’s book publishers in New York City. She is on the faculty of the School of Visual Arts, and lives in New York City, where there are reportedly four rats per human resident. www.annaraff.com/
– Starred reviews: Kirkus, Booklist, Publisher’s Weekly.
– Junior Library Guild Selections
– Bank Street Best Book of the Year
3 Fun Facts
1. When I was a kid, I had a robot factory in my basement.
2. I can juggle.
3. Orange is my favorite color, so much so that my kitchen is orange.